Ongoing Construction Update
Demolition of the Center Ramp will began in April. This will be an active construction site for more than one year. When complete in Fall 2019, this site will feature new apartment homes, new retail shops, and more than 100 stalls of indoor customer parking all centered around a series of pedestrian ways and public plazas.
Market Street Construction Update
- Funding for customer valet from October 1 to December 31 has been approved
- The locations and hours will remain the same
- Updated materials for you to share this "good news" with your customers to follow
Construction activities for the week of Aug. 20-24
North Ramp Expansion
100 Additional Parking Stalls Are Now Open!
- 100 additional parking stalls are now open on the fourth level
- Available for customers and employees
- Forming and placing concrete for new east stairs
- Completion of east/west storefront framing
- Installation of planter boxes and screens east/west sides
- Forming and placing concrete curb and gutters on east/west sides continues
- Orange walkway will NOT be available on Monday, August 20 - please use Purple Route
- Orange and Purple walkways will be shifting, watch for directional signage and flaggers
- Entrances/exits for vehicles will be under construction, but the ramp will remain open with flaggers directing traffic
Nolan Mains Construction
The foundation walls and footings continue to take shape!
- Foundation walls are 50% complete.
- Lagging and Tie Back anchor installation are 98% complete.
- Excavation and removal of soil 80% complete
- Footing Pads 70% complete
- Concrete pumping for footing and foundations continues. The typical concrete work will be staged behind the construction fence
- The first large-scale concrete pour is scheduled for Wednesday, August 22, 5:00 a.m., with strategic street staging and flaggers that will allow Market Street to remain open
- Visit NolanMains.com for additional information on this project.
South Ramp Repair
- Additional repair work was needed, but is expected to be completed by Friday, August 17
- Electronic signage indicating Open Stalls or Full Ramp is now operational
- A REMINDER that a PREMIUM PARKING PERMIT IS REQUIRED to park in the lower level of the South Ramp and permits are monitored daily by Police and Interstate Parking Management.
Remember, FREE valet services continues to be available. Use this free service!
The City has also created a Parking Map detailing Public Parking near 50th & France. Several public and employee parking options are available at 50th & France. Parking is also available on local streets as shown on the map.
Stay informed! Sign up for City Extra emails to ensure notification of any City emergency or road closure.
- Schedule for Monthly Construction Updates
- Construction Mitigation and Parking Management Plan, December 2017
- Parking Map