We run classes with as few as three students. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a class will run though you may have registered.
If We Cancel a Class:
If class has low enrollment and needs to be canceled, you will be notified 48 hours prior to the class start date. You will be notified by phone and e-mail. Please check your e-mail and voicemail before you leave for class. If you are uncertain, please give us a call at 952-903-5780.
If You Need to Cancel Your Registration:
Please let us know at least five days before your class is to begin and we will credit the original form of payment.
Sorry! We do not give refunds for scheduled classes that you registered for and were unable to attend. There are three exceptions when we will offer a transfer credit:
- Family Medical Emergency
- Observance of Religious Holiday
- Death in the Family/Funeral
Makeups will be arranged only when a class meeting is canceled by the Art Center. If an instructor has another class similar to your class, a makeup session is at the discretion of the instructor.
The Edina Art Center offer half-classes for those individuals who are unable to take a full class.
Our policy for Half-Classes is:
- The Art Center Front Desk staff places your name on the Half-Class Wait List with the dates you are available.
- Half-Class sessions are first-half/last-half only.
- We provide the dates of your availability to the instructor to verify attendance.
- Only the Edina Art Center staff authorizes half-space enrollment. Instructors do not have the ability to approve half-space enrollment. Please talk to the Front Desk before speaking with your instructor.
- You enrollment is not guaranteed if you placed your name on the Half-Class Wait List. The list will be first come, first served if an opening is available.