Braemar Golf Dome is Now Open
The Braemar Golf Dome, powered by Toptracer, is now open daily from 1 - 9 p.m.! New this year are two games by Toptracer: Go Fish and Approach Challenge, as well as a Dome Player's Card. For more information and changes due to COVID-19, click here.
Golf Course and Range Open for Park and Play
The course is open with temporary business hours 6:00 a.m. - 8 p.m. with tee times from 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. The golf shop will be open for retail purchases only from 6 a.m. - 8 p.m. The driving range is open with natural turf (weather permitting) for use daily starting at 6:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m., with last bucket being sold at 8 p.m.
Key info to know before you get to the course:
- Tee times must be paid for by 6 p.m. the day before your reservation by calling 952-903-5750. All unpaid tee times will be released. Tee times booked after 6 p.m. for the follow day may be paid for day of.
- Unpaid same day tee time reservations will be released 30 minutes prior to the tee time.
- Braemar Golf Course has implemented a temporary golf cart policy in order to adhere with proper social distancing requirements. Click here to learn more.
- Scorecards can be picked up on holes 2 and 11 on the Championship 18 and hole 1 on the Academy 9. You can also print them here: Academy 9 scorecard, Championship 18 scorecard.
- Range buckets must be purchased in advance by calling 952-903-5750. You will be given a pin code to get your bucket of balls. Pin is good for day of purchase only. To purchase a Range Key, click here.
Lower level of main clubhouse remains closed at this time.
Red River Kitchen is now open daily, with food and beverage service.