Fitness & Health
Senior Resource Drive-Thru Fair
Thursday, Nov. 5; 1-3 p.m.
Braemar Golf Course Parking Lot
6364 John Harris Drive
Edina, MN 55439
Get the information you need to connect with local and community resources. Attendees will receive a goody bag full of resource information, snacks, promotional items and more while supplies last.
Several bags will include donated prizes!
• Guests will remain in their vehicles during the event.
• Face masks required. Masks will be provided for anyone in need.
• This event is intended for adults ages 55 and above.
A special thank you to the following participating organizations!
- Caregiver Assurance
- Oasis Senior Advisors
- City of Edina
- Joyful Companions Home Care
- Metro Meals on Wheels
- Moments Hospice
- York Gardens Senior Living
Fitness Classes at Home
Join Christy Zilka as she teaches ABC and Little Moves, Big Results, the same fitness classes offered at the Edina Senior Center.
ABC at Home
- Airs 2-2:30 p.m. Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays on EdinaTV, Comcast/Xfinity cable channel 15.
- Watch anytime online via YouTube. View the playlist here.
Little Moves, Big Results
- Airs 9:30 a.m. Saturdays on Comcast/Xfinity cable channel 15.
- Stream Episode 1 via YouTube.
- Find more episodes on the video playlist (scroll to the bottom; Little Moves classes are listed after the ABC ones).
Never tried a class before? Start with Learn the Basics: