Rental Housing

The Loden

Property owners who wish to rent out their multi-family/apartments and single-family home, duplex, townhome or condo must apply for an annual rental license. This requirement applies to any dwelling unit that is not owner-occupied. Apply for a rental license. 

Click the link above to apply online or download the application (PDF).

Common Rental Housing Corrections handout (PDF).

For more information, contact Licensing Specialist Jasmine Robles at 952-826-1656.

View All FAQs