In addition to reviewing national and state guidance, City Manager Scott Neal and his leadership team meet regularly with officials from the Minnesota Department of Health, Hennepin County Emergency Management, Bloomington Public Health and each other to discuss the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic and next steps.
In Minnesota, people are required to wear masks in all public indoor spaces and indoor businesses, unless they are alone. Additionally, workers are required to wear a face covering when working outdoors in situations where social distancing cannot be maintained. They must cover the nose and mouth. Exemptions include children under 5 and those with medical conditions that make it difficult to breathe. View the State of Minnesota’s Frequently Asked Questions online or download them (PDF) for more information on the Governor’s Order requiring face coverings.
- Braemar Arena open to organized youth practices
- Braemar Golf Dome
- Braemar Field walking track open to public; field open to organized youth practices
- Centennial Lakes walking paths (Skating closed until further notice due to holes and open water. Crews will fix the ice as soon as they are able to).
- Edinborough Park walking track, pool and fitness equipment to members
- Edina Liquor stores
- Edina Police Department lobby
- Outdoor skating rinks
- Parks and trails
- South Metro Public Safety Training Facility
The Edina City Council will hold an electronic work session and meeting Wednesday, Jan. 20. Read on...
The Edina Planning Commission will hold an electronic meeting next week. Read on...
The City of Edina’s first responders will begin to be vaccinated this week Read on...
Download and post these signs, posters or social media graphics to help inform your business customers or residents of multifamily buildings. Choose from three designs to find one right for your business and customers!