In Minnesota, people are required to wear masks in all public indoor spaces and indoor businesses, unless they are alone. Additionally, workers are required to wear a face covering when working outdoors in situations where social distancing cannot be maintained. They must cover the nose and mouth. Exemptions include children under 5 and those with medical conditions that make it difficult to breathe. View the State of Minnesota’s Frequently Asked Questions online or download them (PDF) for more information on the Governor’s Order requiring face coverings.
Signs for Businesses
Download and post these signs, posters or social media graphics to help inform your business customers or residents of multifamily buildings. Choose from three designs to find one right for your business and customers!
- Braemar Arena (approved youth sports organizations & Skate School only; no open skating)
- Braemar Golf Course (including the Pro Shop and Red River Kitchen)
- Centennial Lakes Putting Course, Scottish Links Putting Green, Paddleboats and Music in the Park
- Edina Liquor stores
- Edinborough Park Pool and Track (members and association partners only)
- Edina Farmers Market (The market is located at Rosland Park)
- Edina Police Department lobby
- Parks and trails (view walking paths and open amenities)
- South Metro Public Safety Training Facility, 7525 Braemar Blvd.
Online registration for fall and winter park and recreation activities begins noon Wednesday, Aug. 19 at Edinamn.maxgalaxy.net for Edina residents. Registration for those who live outside Edina begins noon Wednesday, Aug. 26. Read on...
Due to the challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic and with the health and safety of residents and visitors in mind, the City of Edina has canceled three annual events known to attract large crowds. Read on...
The Edina City Council will hold an electronic work session and meeting Wednesday, Aug. 5. Read on...