COVID-19 Golf Cart Policy
Key information to know about our cart rental policy:
- Golf carts will be exclusively rented to our customers that are 62 years of age and older as well as our patrons that require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Golf carts will be rented to a single rider only with the passenger seat left vacant at all times. The only exception will be two members of the same household (standard golf cart fees apply). Prior authorization is required for this exception.
- 18-hole tee times may purchase a rental golf cart at time of payment of green fees.
- 9-hole tee times may purchase a rental golf cart within two hours of their tee time. Rental golf carts for 9-hole tee times are first come, first serve and are not guaranteed.
- Rental golf carts will be available for pick up 10 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Golf carts must be picked up and returned to the staging area in front of the clubhouse.
- Rental push carts will also be available on a first come, first serve basis. Regular fees apply.
- Please call 952-903-5750 in advance of your tee time to make payment.
The following temporary fee structure will be implemented until further notice:Championship 18 Fee:
Daily Fee Single Rider: $33.00
Player’s Card Single Rider: $23.25
Daily Fee Single Rider: $20.00
Player’s Card Single Rider: $14.25
Daily Fee Single Rider: $16.00
Player’s Card Single Rider: $11.25
Sanitizing and Disinfecting Policy:
Guidance from OSHA, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the E-Z-GO golf car company and the City of Edina Health Department has been used to create the Braemar Golf Course golf cart sanitizing and disinfecting policy.
The recommended E-Z-GO sanitizing guidelines are:
- Routinely clean all visible surfaces with clean, warm water and mild soapy water. After using soap, thoroughly rinse the vehicle with running or pressurized warm water to purge all particles.
- Avoid or minimize using pressurized air on the vehicle until after it has been washed to avoid to avoid sending settled matter airborne.
- Disinfect or sterilize a vehicle’s contact surfaces including the steering wheel, seat, dash area, bag straps, hand holds etc. to reduce or eliminate remaining risks*. Always take great care to use personal protection equipment (PPE), such as gloves, to protect yourself while disinfecting the vehicle, and to avoid critical contact surfaces.
- When selecting a disinfecting agent, consider the following guidelines: Quaternary ammonium –Clorox. No known chemical interactions with contact areas.
Materials used on E-Z-GO products along with many other similar products can withstand infrequent disinfecting with household chemicals. The above guidance on the use of general disinfecting agents recommended by the CDC and EPA to limit COVID-19 is based off of general chemical resistance recommendations and cleaning information provided for products using similar materials.