How To Register
- Create an account at Edinamn.maxgalaxy.net. Note that this account is separate from any other account you may have on the City of Edina’s website.
- Add participants to your account who you would like to enroll in programs or activities. Don’t forget to include yourself as the Primary Account Holder.
- Make sure child birthdates are correct.
- Please record your password.
Finding Activities, Classes and Programs
- Visit Edinamn.maxgalaxy.net
- Under "Activities, Classes and Leagues," select "Activity Registration."
- Use the left menu to look through activities based on type or age group. (We’ve redesigned it to make it easier to find what you’re looking for.)
- If you know the name or keyword, you can search by it.
- Once you select the activity, be sure to select the correct name of the registrant.
- Check out items in your Shopping Cart.
- Your class space is not secured until you’ve paid for a class.
- If a class is full, add yourself to the waitlist. We often add classes or instructors to accommodate more participants.
- Registrations must be done online unless otherwise noted in the listing. You will receive an email confirmation.
Using the Connect Card
- Find the classes or programs you want to sign up for.
- Call 952-826-0367 to sign up.
- Before registration day, log into or create your account and ensure your password works.
- Doublecheck the birthdates of children are entered and correct. Some classes won’t let you register unless the age information is on your profile.
- If you have trouble accessing your account, call 952-826-0367 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.