Book An Appointment
While Edina City Hall and most City offices remain closed to limit the spread of COVID-19, some services will be available by appointment. More will be added soon.
Services Available by Appointment
The following in-person or pick up services will be available by appointment soon.
A mask that covers the mouth and nose must be worn during an appointment.
Edina Police Front Desk - City Hall/Edina Police Department, 4801 W. 50thSt.
- Fingerprinting for Edina residents and teachers, Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Inside Edina City Hall - City Hall, 4801 W. 50th St.
- Homestead applications with the Assessing Division, Tuesdays 1-4 p.m.
Edina City Hall Curbside - City Hall, 4801 W. 50th St.
- Athletic Association Mail Pick Up, Wednesdays from 1-3 p.m.
Booking an Appointment
To book an appointment with the City, follow these easy steps:
- Select the necessary "location" (department) and service.
- Enter first name, last name, cell phone number and email address.
- Once an appointment is scheduled, you will receive text messages or calls with instructions detailing how to proceed (such as appointment reminders and arrival confirmation).
- Check-in upon arrival using your the link texted to your phone and receive notifications when it is time to pull up to the building or enter the police lobby.
Other City Services Available
For most services, the safest and most convenient way to do business with the City remains the same – online or through email and phone. Services like dog license renewal, homestead applications, building permits, payments and more can be done virtually.
The City of Edina uses No Wait Inside for its scheduling service.