- Winter Ice Festival: Typically held from 1 to 5 p.m. on a Sunday in early January at Centennial Lakes Park.
- Outdoor Rink Family Skate Night: Gather the family and bring your skates for a fun night of skating at an outdoor ice rink. Hot chocolate and glow gear will be provided while supplies last.
- Family Full Moon Snowshoe: Walk through Braemar Park on a 20-minute self-guided trail lit with luminaries. Snowshoes provided for trail walk.
- Candyland Trail: Walk the decorated wonders of Candyland trail and visit the sweets truck in this event that debuted to a sell-out crowd in 2022.
- New to Edina Event: Join us at the Pamela Park shelter and rink and meet neighborhoods and some local organizations!
- Arbor Day: Join the City Forester and Park Maintenance staff to plant trees in a City Park. The Forester also hosts a tree giveaway to encourage Edina residents to plant climate-adaptable trees on their property.
- Vehicle Day: Typically held in early May at Southdale Center in the parking lot. Get up close to fire trucks, police cars, garbage trucks, snow plows, buses and more!
- Parade of Boats: Typically held from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. the second Sunday in June at Centennial Lakes Park.
June Through August
- Outdoor Concerts in the Park: Held at 7 p.m. on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays at Centennial Lakes Park. Children’s concerts are held at noon on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For more information, call 952-833-9580 or the Centennial Lakes Park page.
June Through September
- Farmers Market: Held from 3 to 7 p.m. Thursdays at Centennial Lakes Park.
- Dog Days of Summer Pawty: Free event on a Saturday in early August. Bring your four-legged friend to Van Valkenburg Park for dog-related vendors, rescue groups, pet adoption agencies, food trucks and more.
- Fall into the Arts Festival: Organized by the Edina Art Center to support the Edina Crime Prevention Fund. Held the second weekend in September at Centennial Lakes Park.
September Through December
- Chalk the Walk: Join us for our second-annual Chalk the Walk event at Centennial Lakes Park.
- Children's Events & Entertainment Indoors at the Park: Join us twice a month for music, stories, puppets, dancing and nature at 11:30 a.m. at Edinborough Park!
- Halloboo Trick Or Treat: Join us for a spooktacular alternative or addition to door-to-door trick-or-treating with a Halloboo Trick-or-Treat Trail. Put on your costumes, grab your buckets and enjoy a walk through the park.
- Pumpkin Smash & Bash: Recycle your pumpkin at the Pumpkin Smash & Bash! Join us at Countryside Park for a pumpkin-rolling competition, catapult contest and then smash or bash your pumpkin to toss into piles of compost. Your composted pumpkins will help grow even more pumpkins next year!
- New to Edina Event: Join us at the Backyard Rink at Braemar Arena and meet neighborhoods and some local organizations!
November though March
- Braemar Field Movie Night: Join us this winter for a movie night on Braemar Field the second Friday of the month at 6:30 p.m. The schedule of movies will be advertised closer to the date.
- Cocoa & Cookies At Cornelia: Winter break is on! Join us for an afternoon of ice skating and grab a free cookie and hot chocolate while supplies last.
- Santa Wonderland Winter: Santa will make a stop at the Maetzold Amphitheater at Centennial Lakes Park. Santa will be on his sleigh to meet and greet you! We will have a professional photographer to take your photo.
- "All Day Long" Family New Year’s Eve Party: Held Dec. 31 at Edinborough Park. Music, fun and games. Play in Adventure Peak and the Great Hall. An early countdown will ring in the New Year.
Tue Aug. 16
Wed Aug. 17
Wed Aug. 17