- Winter Ice Festival: Typically held from 1 to 5 p.m. on a Sunday in early January at Centennial Lakes Park.
- Outdoor Rink Family Skate Night: Gather the family and bring your skates for a fun night of skating at an outdoor ice rink. Hot chocolate and glow gear will be provided while supplies last.
- Family Full Moon Snowshoe: Walk through Braemar Park on a 20-minute self-guided trail lit with luminaries. Snowshoes provided for trail walk.
- Candyland Trail: Walk the decorated wonders of Candyland trail and visit the sweets truck in this event that debuted to a sell-out crowd in 2022.
- New to Edina Event: Join us at the Pamela Park shelter and rink and meet neighborhoods and some local organizations!
- Arbor Day: Join the City Forester and Park Maintenance staff to plant trees in a City Park. The Forester also hosts a tree giveaway to encourage Edina residents to plant climate-adaptable trees on their property.
- Vehicle Day: Typically held in early May at Southdale Center in the parking lot. Get up close to fire trucks, police cars, garbage trucks, snow plows, buses and more!
- Parade of Boats: Typically held from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. the second Sunday in June at Centennial Lakes Park.
June Through August
- Outdoor Concerts in the Park: Held at 7 p.m. on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays at Centennial Lakes Park. Children’s concerts are held at noon on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For more information, call 952-833-9580 or the Centennial Lakes Park page.
June Through September
- Farmers Market: Held from 3 to 7 p.m. Thursdays at Centennial Lakes Park.
- Dog Days of Summer Pawty: Set for 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 6. Bring your four-legged friend to Van Valkenburg Park for dog-related vendors, rescue groups, pet adoption agencies, food trucks and more. Apply to be a vendor by May 31.
- Fall into the Arts Festival: Organized by the Edina Art Center to support the Edina Crime Prevention Fund. Held the second weekend in September at Centennial Lakes Park.
September Through December
- Chalk the Walk: Join us for our second-annual Chalk the Walk event at Centennial Lakes Park.
- Children's Events & Entertainment Indoors at the Park: Join us twice a month for music, stories, puppets, dancing and nature at 11:30 a.m. at Edinborough Park!
- Halloboo Trick Or Treat: Join us for a spooktacular alternative or addition to door-to-door trick-or-treating with a Halloboo Trick-or-Treat Trail. Put on your costumes, grab your buckets and enjoy a walk through the park.
- Pumpkin Smash & Bash: Recycle your pumpkin at the Pumpkin Smash & Bash! Join us at Countryside Park for a pumpkin-rolling competition, catapult contest and then smash or bash your pumpkin to toss into piles of compost. Your composted pumpkins will help grow even more pumpkins next year!
- New to Edina Event: Join us at the Backyard Rink at Braemar Arena and meet neighborhoods and some local organizations!
November though March
- Braemar Field Movie Night: Join us this winter for a movie night on Braemar Field the second Friday of the month at 6:30 p.m. The schedule of movies will be advertised closer to the date.
- Cocoa & Cookies At Cornelia: Winter break is on! Join us for an afternoon of ice skating and grab a free cookie and hot chocolate while supplies last.
- Santa Wonderland Winter: Santa will make a stop at the Maetzold Amphitheater at Centennial Lakes Park. Santa will be on his sleigh to meet and greet you! We will have a professional photographer to take your photo.
- "All Day Long" Family New Year’s Eve Party: Held Dec. 31 at Edinborough Park. Music, fun and games. Play in Adventure Peak and the Great Hall. An early countdown will ring in the New Year.