The City of Edina is the premier place for living, learning, raising families and doing business. Edina's business community is thriving, from Edina's downtown at 50th & France to the bustling Grandview and Southdale Districts.
Edina, a first-ring Minneapolis suburb, is conveniently located in the southwest metro and is connected to the entire region, providing easy access for customers, employees and deliveries.
- 6 miles from Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport
- 10 miles from downtown Minneapolis
- Along Minnesota State Highways 62 and 100, U.S. Highway 169 and Interstate Highway 494.
- Served by several Metro Transit bus routes.
Thriving business clusters dot the City, from the popular retail centers to health care and professional office complexes to light industrial facilities. Major employers based in Edina include:
- BI Worldwide
- Dow/FilmTec Corporation
- Edina Realty
- Jerry's Enterprises
- Lunds & Byerlys
- M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital
One of the City's goals is to create a diverse and dynamic economy through the incubation of new businesses and the growth of existing businesses. To achieve that goal, the City provides a variety of tools and resources for Edina's business community to prosper.