The mission of the Edina Fire Department is to serve the community by protecting lives, property and the environment in a safe, efficient and professional manner. The Edina Fire Chief leads the Building Department, Health Department, and Emergency Fire and EMS Response. Edina's Fire and EMS response is made up of full time firefighter paramedics, supported by the fire prevention bureau which has 3 fire inspectors/investigators. As of 2018 the City of Edina ISO/ Public Protection Classification (PPC) rating was 3.
- ALS Ambulance service
- Confined Space Rescue
- Extinguishing Fires
- Fire Code enforcement
- Fire Inspections
- Fire Safety education @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Hazardous Materials response
- Rope Rescue
- Structural Collapse Rescue
- Trench/Excavation Rescue
- Water Rescue @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- How do I pay my ambulance bill?
For services on or after 6/1/2023, your ambulance bill can be paid by visiting the EMS Billing website
- Where can I find information on the new Fire Station 2 project?
All information on the new Fire Station 2 project can be found at BetterTogetherEdina.org/Fire-Station-2.
- Where do I obtain a Recreational Fire Permit?
Complete a free recreational fire permit form.
- How can I get a copy of my ambulance run report?
For services provided before 6/1/2023 ambulance medical records must be requested through our past provider at [email protected] or fax to 855-738-1998
For services on or after 6/1/2023 please visit our current provider EMS Billing. Note the authorization forms at the bottom of their page.
Patient customer service can be reached at 1-800-814-5339.