Food & Lodging Establishments

City Licenses & Regulations

The Edina Public Health Division is responsible for issuing licenses and inspecting food and lodging establishments. Licenses are required to operate a restaurant or provide temporary food service at events within the City. Licenses are also required to own and operate any boarding or lodging establishment in Edina.

Applications for food or lodging licenses are in the form center.

Other important documents:

Additional Information

For more information on the City of Edina's Food, Beverage and Lodging Establishment regulations, guidelines, and code, please call the Health Division at 952-826-0370.

Reporting Foodborne Illnesses

Report suspected foodborne illness online or call the City of Edina Public Health Division at 952-826-0370 or the Minnesota Department of Health Foodborne Illness Hotline at 877-366-3455.