Crime Data & Map
To explore the Crime Reports website further, click here. The Crime Map is from an external website. Not all crimes reported to the Edina Police Department are shown on the Crime Map due to data privacy practices.
- The Edina Police Department maps the following crimes: Assault, Assault with Deadly Weapon, Breaking and Entering, Vandalism, Graffiti, Robbery and Theft.
- The following crimes are mapped with the title Other: Arson, Family Offense, Kidnapping, Missing Person and Weapons Offense.
- The following crimes for service are mapped with the title Quality of Life: Disorders, Drugs and Liquor.
- The following crimes are mapped with the title Traffic: DWI and Reckless Driving.
How to Use the Crime Map
- To obtain details about a specific event (case number, location, date and time), click on the event icon on the map.
- Incident data is available for the past six months. Using the controls in the "Advanced Search" feature you may choose to display up to 30 consecutive days' worth of data within those six months.
- Using the controls in the "Create Alert" feature, you may sign up to receive daily, weekly or monthly crime reports for the area in Edina of your choosing.
For more information, call the Edina Police Department at 952-826-1610.
All aspects of the data provided herein are susceptible to a degree of error due to the complexities of the processes involved in compiling and presenting the data. No warranty, representation or guarantee is made or implied regarding the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the data provided.
The City of Edina shall assume no liability for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided, regardless of how caused or any decision made or action taken, or not taken, by the reader in reliance upon any information or data furnished herein.