E-utility billing is a convenient, safe, and secure online service the City of Edina now offers to its utility customers free of charge!
- Pay your utility bill online anytime - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Receive an electronic copy of your bill instead of a paper copy.
- Set up automatic payments.
- View the billing and payment history on your account.
- View your water usage history.
The City uses U.S. Bank’s payment processing service to process checks for utility billing. The remittance stubs used to submit payments in the reply envelope will show the following address:
City of Edina
P.O. Box 860586
Minneapolis, MN 55486-0586
Pay your utility bill online.
Or to pay by phone, call 1-844-476-3107.
View instructions on how to update your AutoPay with Invoice Cloud (PDF).
Moving? Complete the Utility Start Service or Utility Stop Service form below.
Instructions on how to update your Auto Pay with Invoice Cloud can be found here.
Online Forms & Additional Information:
- FAQ on Service Line Warranty Program
- View the City of Edina’s utility rates.
- Homeowners, please submit the Utility Start Service form online when you purchase a home in Edina, to begin receiving bills for your City-provided utilities.
- Homeowners, please submit the Utility Stop Service form online if you are selling your home, to stop receiving bills for City-provided utilities, including water, sewer, storm drainage, and recycling.