Discover public art across Edina including at:
- Centennial Lakes Park, 7499 France Ave.
- Edina City Hall, 4801 W. 50th St.
- Edina Promenade, 3535 Hazelton Road
- Grandview Square Park, behind the Edina Senior Center, 5280 Grandview Square
- 50th & France Business District
Edina's parks, public spaces and buildings are home to a variety of public art, including sculptures, paintings, photography and even decorated utility boxes.
As part of the Public Art Edina program, the public voted for the People's Choice Awards among the 2017 rotating exhibits. In 2018, the Arts & Culture Commission began annual competitions among Edina elementary school students. From the finalists, local artists decided which pieces to turn into full-scale public art.