Edina, Minn., April 17, 2020 – Braemar Golf Course, 6364 John Harris Drive, will reopen Saturday, April 18.
Gov. Tim Walz today issued Executive Order 20-38, which expands allowable outdoor recreation activities, including golf. The order’s guidelines include maintaining six-foot distancing, avoiding crowded areas, and staying close to home.
The course will reopen with temporary tee times available 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. daily, until further notice. The driving range will reopen with every-other stall available for use daily at 9:30 a.m. Practice greens will also reopen with a designated distance requirement.
The City created a “Park-and-Play” program to help slow the spread of COVID-19 and ensure golfers feel safe and adhere to distancing guidelines while enjoying the course. The program includes the following guidelines:
- Tee times can only be made online at BraemarGolf.com.
- Green fees, range balls and essential merchandise must be paid for in advance by calling the Pro Shop at 952-903-5750. Green fees must be paid for over the phone by 6 p.m. the day before a scheduled tee time.
- Walking-only tee times and increased tee time intervals will be used to promote distance.
- Club and cart rentals are suspended (riding and walking).
- Red River Kitchen and concession food and beverages are suspended.
- Restrooms, ball-washing stations, water stations, bunker rakes and trash cans are suspended.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Use of personal push carts are encouraged.
To view the entire list of Park-and-Play program guidelines and know before you go, visit BraemarGolf.com/ParkandPlay.
The City of Edina continues to closely follow the information and recommendations of the CDC, Minnesota Department of Health and Bloomington Public Health in order to protect the health and safety of our community.
For more information about the City’s response to COVID-19, including what City facilities are open and closed, please regularly check the City’s website at EdinaMN.gov or text EDINA to 57838 sign up for text updates.