Edina, Minn., July 29, 2020 – The City’s advisory commissions will hold virtual meetings in August.
The following commission meetings have been scheduled:
- Community Health Commission – 6:30 p.m. Monday, Aug. 10
- Parks & Recreation Commission – 7 p.m. Monday, Aug. 10
- Planning Commission – 7 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 12
- Energy & Environment Commission – 7 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 13
- Heritage Preservation Commission – 7 p.m. Monday, Aug. 17
- Transportation Commission – 6 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 20
- Human Rights & Relations Commission – 7 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 25
- Planning Commission – 7 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 26
- Arts & Culture Commission – 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 27
With the exception of Planning Commission, the meetings will be held using Webex software and recorded. They will be streamed live on the City’s YouTube channel, YouTube.com/EdinaTV. There will also be an option for people to call in to listen to the meetings via telephone or web browser. View a meeting agenda for more information on how to listen.
Meetings of the Edina City Council, Housing & Redevelopment Authority and Planning Commission are held using Webex software and broadcast. Members of the public can watch the meetings live:
View agendas for those meetings for more information on how to participate in “Community Comment” or public hearings at those meetings.
View the agendas online at https://edina.novusagenda.com/AgendaPublic/meetings.aspx.