Edina, Minn., Aug. 25, 2020 – The City’s advisory commissions will hold virtual meetings in September.
The following commission meetings have been scheduled:
• Heritage Preservation Commission, 7 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 8
• Parks & Recreation Commission, 7 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 8
• Planning Commission, 7 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 9
• Energy & Environment Commission, 7 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 10
• Community Health Commission, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 14
• Transportation Commission, 6 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 17
• Human Rights & Relations Commission, 7 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 22
• Planning Commission, 7 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 23
• Arts & Culture Commission, 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 24
With the exception of Planning Commission, the meetings will be held using Webex software and recorded. They will be streamed live on the City’s YouTube channel, YouTube.com/EdinaTV. There will also be an option for people to call in to listen to the meetings via telephone. View a meeting agenda for more information on how to listen.
Meetings of the Edina City Council, Housing & Redevelopment Authority and Planning Commission are held using Webex software and broadcast. Members of the public can watch the meetings live:
• Edina TV (Comcast Channels 813 or 16)
• City’s “Watch a Meeting” web page at EdinaMN.gov/LiveMeetings
View agendas for those meetings for more information on how to participate in “Community Comment” or public hearings at those meetings.
View the agendas online at https://edina.novusagenda.com/AgendaPublic/meetings.aspx.