Edina, Minn., Sept. 30, 2020 – The City’s advisory commissions will hold virtual meetings in October.
The following commission meetings have been scheduled:
- Energy & Environment Commission, 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 8
- Community Health Commission, 6:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 12
- Heritage Preservation Commission, 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 13
- Parks & Recreation Commission, 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 13
- Arts & Culture Commission, 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 22
- Transportation Commission, 6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 22
- Human Rights & Relations Commission, 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 27
- Planning Commission, 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 28
- Housing & Redevelopment Authority, 7:30 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 29
With the exception of Planning Commission and the Housing & Redevelopment Authority, the meetings will be held using Webex software and recorded. They will be streamed live on the City’s YouTube channel, YouTube.com/EdinaTV. View a meeting agenda for more information on how to listen.
Meetings of the Edina City Council, Housing & Redevelopment Authority and Planning Commission are held using Webex software and broadcast. Members of the public can watch the meetings live:
View agendas for those meetings for more information on how to participate in “Community Comment” or public hearings at those meetings.
View the agendas online at https://edina.novusagenda.com/AgendaPublic/meetings.aspx.