Edina, Minn., Oct. 1, 2020 -- A community flu shot clinic for up to 150 people will be held 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 6, at the Edina Community Center, 5701 Normandale Road.
Immunizations are available by appointment only due to COVID-19 precautions. Vaccines are available for anyone 6 months of age or older. The vaccine designed for older adults will also be available. Insurance will be accepted.
- Do not come to the flu shot clinic if you have symptoms of illness or are not feeling well.
- Enter the Edina Community Center through the back door on the lower level, next to the parking area.
- Please print and complete the Influenza Clinic Screening Form (PDF) before coming in, if possible.
- Social distancing is required in the immunization area. If you arrive ahead of your appointment time or there is a line, wait in your car until your appointment time or until you are able to maintain six feet of distance from others.
- Wear a face mask if you can. Masks will be provided if one is needed.
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt to make the process go quickly.
- Know that immunization staff will be wearing surgical face masks, gloves and a face shield or safety glasses to help ensure everyone's safety.
For more information or to make an appointment, call 952-563-8900 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.