Edina, Minn., Feb. 12, 2021 – After being closed to help slow the spread of COVID-19, the City of Edina has reopened the Edinborough Park PlayPark, 7700 York Ave S. Reservations for a two-hour timeslot can be made online at Edinamn.maxgalaxy.net.
The PlayPark is now open Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 9:15 to 11:15 a.m. and 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesdays and Fridays. Reservations can be made for a two-hour time slot up until 8 p.m. the night before a morning session and until 2 p.m. the day of an afternoon session. Walk-ins will not be accepted. Members and adult chaperones age 18 and up are free, but a reservation is still required.
Frequently named the best indoor play area in the Twin Cities, the PlayPark features three separate play areas ideal for children ages 1-12. Adventure Peak, Little Peak and the Great Hall provide fun for everyone and opportunities to climb, crawl, slide, ride and play with the park-provided equipment.
Please note the following guidelines before you visit:
- Enhanced sanitation procedures are in place.
- In accordance with State guidelines, capacity has been reduced.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- One person at a time in bounce houses.
- Food is not permitted; capped beverages are allowed.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing while in the building.
- Wear a mask when entering and exiting the building and at all other times including playing. This includes children ages 5 and older.
- Use hand sanitizer stations regularly.
- Stay home if sick.
A session fee is $8 per person, ages 1-17. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations or no shows.
Birthday party reservations remain suspended.
For more information and details on pool and track hours, visit EdinboroughPark.com. To learn about the City’s response to COVID-19, regularly check the City’s website at EdinaMN.gov/Coronavirus, sign up for City Extra email updates at EdinaMN.gov/CityExtra or text EDINA to 57838 for text updates.