Public Hearing for the Planning Commission, 7 p.m. Wednesday, October 13, 2021
REQUEST: A 4.9-foot variance from the 10-foot side yard setback requirement for a second-floor addition above the existing garage at 5608 Dale Ave.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY:
LOT 2, BLOCK 3, MELODY KNOLLS 6TH ADDITION, HENNEPIN COUNTY, MINNESOTA
A 4.9-foot variance from the 10-foot side yard setback requirement for a second-floor addition above the existing garage at 5608 Dale Ave. The existing main floor garage has an existing non-conforming side yard setback of 5.1-feet.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Public hearing input can be provided in a variety of ways to the Planning Commission.
Options 1 & 2 are available now:
1) Complete the Public Hearing Comment Form online at www.bettertogetheredina.org/5608daleavenue
2) Leave a voicemail with your feedback. (952-826-0377)
Options 3 & 4 are available the night of the meeting:
3) Watch the meeting and call in to provide testimony.
a. Edina TV (Comcast Channels 813 or 16)
- Planning Commission: Call in to provide live testimony at the October 13 meeting,
1-800-374-0221. The Conference ID is 9329488
4) Attend the meeting to provide testimony, City Hall Council Chambers, 4801 W. 50th St.
The Planning Commission is scheduled to make a decision at its October 13 meeting.
Deadline for comments via voicemail or BetterTogetherEdina.org is Noon, Thursday, October 7.
City of Edina Planning Division, 4801 W. 50th St., Edina, MN 55424, 952-826-0369
To view the plans, visit the Better Together Edina website for this specific project at: