Flexible schedules are available for jobs in some of Edina's most popular summer spots including the Aquatic Center and Centennial Lakes Park.
Teens, college students off for the summer, retirees or those just looking to earn some extra spending money are encouraged to apply for a seasonal position with Parks & Recreation.
Work by the pools of the Edina Aquatic Center, by the paddle boats at Centennial Lakes Park or at a park in your neighborhood. Or, if you prefer air conditioning, plenty of indoor jobs are available as well.
What you’ll get:
- Flexible schedules
- Training and job skills
- Extra income
- Bonus for referring a friend for certain positions
What we're looking for:
- Art or Tennis instructors
- Event Leaders at facilities including Centennial Lakes Park
- Friendly people for Guest Services and Concessions
- Playground Leaders who enjoy working with children
- Softball umpires
New jobs are posted regularly.
Check out all the available jobs and apply now at bit.ly/EdinaSeasonalJobs