The following press release was issued by the City-County Communications & Marketing Association:
Orlando, Florida, Sept. 8, 2023 – The City-County Communications & Marketing Association (3CMA) is pleased to announce the newly elected Board of Directors for the 2023-2024 term. These dedicated individuals were elected during the Business Meeting held at the 2023 Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida, on September 8, 2023.
- President: Jennifer Bennerotte - City of Edina, MN
- President-Elect: Annette Privette Keller - City of Kannapolis, NC
- Vice President: Chris Floore - Macon-Bibb County, GA
- Treasurer: Brian Ligon - City of Mont Belvieu, TX
- Secretary: Renae Jackson - City of Decatur, GA
- Immediate Past President: Kathy Gilwit - City of New Rochelle, NY
The newly elected officers bring a wealth of experience and expertise to their roles and will guide 3CMA through the upcoming year.
In addition to the Officers, the following members have been elected to serve on the Board of Directors:
Class of 2024
- Chris Floore - Macon-Bibb County, GA
- Kathy Gilwit - City of New Rochelle, NY
- Marnie Schubert - Town of Queen Creek, AZ
- Pam Solomon - City of Weston, FL
- Kristen Waggener - City of Arlington, TX
Class of 2025
- Jennifer Bennerotte - City of Edina, MN
- Renae Jackson - City of Decatur, GA
- Meg Ralph - City of Overland Park, KS
- Kara Roberson - City of Wentzville, MO
- Jay Warren - City of Arlington, TX
Class of 2026
- Brian Ligon - City of Mont Belvieu, TX
- Carrie Lujan - City of Santa Clarita, CA
- Jeff Montgomery - Athens-Clarke County, GA
- Annette Privette Keller - City of Kannapolis, NC
- Janet Wilwerding - City of Johnston, IA
The newly elected Board of Directors members represent a diverse group of professionals in local government communications and marketing, and are committed to advancing 3CMA's mission and supporting its members.
For more information about 3CMA and its newly elected Board of Directors, please visit www.3cma.org.
The City-County Communications & Marketing Association (3CMA) is a national organization that helps local government agencies promote their programs and services through the use of skilled communications professionals. 3CMA provides networking opportunities, educational resources, and recognition of excellence in the field of local government communications and marketing. For more information, visit www.3cma.org.