Edina, Minn., Nov. 1, 2018 – The schedule for the City’s Southdale-area circulator shuttle, CloverRide, was recently updated to better accommodate the needs of riders. CloverRide is offered weekly on Fridays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Riders pay a daily fare of $3 that allows them unlimited rides throughout that day.
CloverRide has10 stops in the area and runs on a loop, beginning at South Haven. Galleria and Parklawn Estates are new stops, replacing Brookdale and the Southdale YMCA. The entire loop takes one hour. The full schedule with departure times can be found online at EdinaMN.gov/CloverRide.
Current stops include:
- South Haven, 3400 Parklawn Ave.
- Parklawn Estates, 4100 Parklawn Ave.
- Whole Foods, 7401 France Ave. S.
- Lunds & Byerlys, 7171 France Ave. S.
- Aurora on France, 6500 France Ave. S.
- Southdale Center, 10 Southdale Center
- Cub Foods, 6775 York Ave. S.
- Galleria, 69th Street & France Avenue.
- Target, 7000 York Ave. S.
- Yorktown Continental, 7151 York Ave. S.
Several destinations are accessible from each stop, including:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital, walkable from Aurora on France
- Southdale Medical Center, walkable from Aurora on France
- Caribou Coffee, walkable from Cub Foods
- Edina Liquor, walkable from Cub Foods
- Starbucks, walkable from Whole Foods
- Centennial Lakes Park, walkable from Whole Foods
The service is supported by DARTS, which has helped support several other community transit services in the area. DARTS focuses on senior services and, in addition to transportation services, offers services like light housework, outdoor chores, home repair and caregiving resources.
Riders who are near the route can also request a special stop if it’s within two blocks of the regular route. To request a special pick up, call 651-234-2272. Additionally, riders with mobility devices such as scooters, wheelchairs or walkers are welcome; the CloverRide driver will assist with the loading as needed.
For more information, visit EdinaMN.gov/CloverRide.