Edina, Minn., April 10, 2020 – The City of Edina’s Planning Commission will hold an electronic meeting Wednesday, April 15.
Due to COVID-19 and Gov. Tim Walz’s Stay-at-Home Order, the meeting will be held electronically. The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. Members of the public can watch the meeting live:
- Edina TV (Comcast Channels 813 or 16)
- City’s “Watch a Meeting” web page at EdinaMN.gov/LiveMeetings
Among other matters on the agenda, public hearings are scheduled for the Commission to consider a cell tower setback variance for 5200 Doncaster Way, parking variance for 4532 France Ave., side yard setback variance for 5908 Chowen Ave., front yard setback variance for 4504 W. 70th St., and front and side yard setback variances for 513 John St. Members of the public can participate in the public hearings by:
- Leaving a voicemail at 952-826-0377.
- Submitting comments online at BetterTogetherEdina.org/public-hearings.
- Calling 800-374-0221 with Conference ID 5555207 during the meeting. An operator will place you into a queue until it is your turn to speak. You do not need to call until you are ready to speak. The conference line will not be available after the last public hearing as there will not be another opportunity for public comment or testimony during the meeting.
Comments submitted by voicemail, online or over the phone during the meeting will be equally considered. There is no need for a person to submit the same comments in more than one way.
View the agenda online after April 10 at https://edina.novusagenda.com/AgendaPublic/meetings.aspx.