How do I get property back or contact the lost and found?

Call Police Administration at 952-826-1610 during business hours (8am-4:30pm) if you lost something in Edina. Property that is confiscated can only be claimed by contacting Property and Evidence Technician Krystal Ludgate for an appointment at 952-826-0472. Unclaimed items are regularly auctioned at Surplus Liquidation Auctions.

Show All Answers

1. How can I get fingerprinted?
2. Does the City have an alarm policy?
3. Do you allow soliciting in Edina?
4. If I’m in a car accident, do I need to call the police?
5. I received a citation. How do I pay it or contest it?
6. Is there a curfew for juveniles in Edina?
7. How do I get property back or contact the lost and found?
8. How can I get a copy of a police or accident report?
9. I want to thank an officer or Police staff member. How do I do that?
10. Can I file a complaint online against a police officer or other Edina Police Department member?
11. How do I apply for a permit to purchase a gun or report a firearm transfer?
12. How do I properly dispose of medication?
13. Are there any predatory offenders in the community, and where do they live?
14. Where can I report elder abuse?
15. Where can I get help for domestic abuse?
16. May I park on the street in the winter?
17. How can I make a donation to help prevent crime in Edina?