How can I file a complaint?

Should an issue arise, contact the contractor directly to express your  complaint or concern. More often than not, an issue can be resolved this  way.

If you do not wish to confront a subcontractor directly on-site, call  the contractor’s contact information that is posted on the sign at the  construction site. The contractor must also accept responsibility for  the action of its subcontractors.

If the contractor is not resolving the issue and you would like to  determine if your concern can be resolved by enforcement of City Code,  please call the Residential Redevelopment Coordinator at 952-833-9521 or  fill out the online complaint form.

Show All Answers

1. Is the work permitted?
2. How will the home be laid out?
3. What do I do if I have concerns about the setback of the new home in relation to my property?
4. How will I know who is doing the project?
5. How can I learn more about the contractor?
6. Why do I have to attend the pre-construction meeting? What is covered in the meeting?
7. Why should I document everything?
8. What are construction management issues? What can I do about them?
9. What are the regulations regarding noise and after-hours work?
10. How can I file a complaint?
11. What should I do if I experience property damage?