Where can I place a driveway on my property?

There are no setbacks for driveways located on Single Dwelling Unit and Double Dwelling Unit lots.  The driveway can go up to the property line; however, vehicles are required to park 5 feet from the side property line and 15 feet from the traveled portion of the street. To discuss if a curb cut permit is required, please contact the Engineering Department at 952-826-0371.

Show All Answers

1. How do I comment on a current project proposal?
2. Are group homes allowed in Edina?
3. How do I request a zoning verification letter?
4. Does the City allow vacation rental by owners?
5. How do I locate my corner property irons?
6. How do I find what a property is zoned?
7. What regulations apply to fences?
8. Where can I place a driveway on my property?
9. Where can I build a shed on my property?
10. Where can I park/store recreational vehicles, boats, ATVs, snowmobiles, etc.?
11. When does the Planning Commission meet?
12. Does the City require a renter's license?
13. Does the City allow pool rental by owners?