Payments can be made online, by phone or by text with a credit or debit card or bank account. Bills can be viewed and paid at any time and residents have the option to pay more than one invoice at a time.
Additionally, customers will be able to securely store payment information for future use and still be able to enjoy the convenience of scheduling automatic payments. Existing users of the City’s current online utility billing portal are required to re-enroll to select notification and automatic billing preferences, and access the full functionality of the site.
New features include:
- Email notifications when your bill is ready, just before the due date and when a scheduled payment is pending.
- Option to pay by phone at any time. The phone number to make payments is 844-476-3107.
- Ability to register online to receive notifications by text message and/or pay by text.
- Option to make a one-time payment or create an account to gain access to all features.
- Ability to schedule payments or enroll in AutoPay.
For more information, call Utility Billing at 952-826-0373.