Do you allow soliciting in Edina?

The City required peddlers and solicitors carry and display a permit. 

View the application and return it to the Edina Police Department, 4801 W. 50th St. Do not sign the application until you bring it into the Police Department. Make sure to have two passport-like photos, brochures/credentials, check or cash in the amount of $30 and your State-issued ID. 

Once the application is reviewed and approved, you will need to pick up your badge. Permits allow soliciting in the City of Edina for 14 consecutive days. If you would like to continue for longer than 14 days, you will need to resubmit everything.

For more information, please contact the Edina Police Department’s non-emergency line at 952-826-1610.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I see someone panhandling?
2. How can I get fingerprinted?
3. Does the City have an alarm policy?
4. Do you allow soliciting in Edina?
5. If I’m in a car accident, do I need to call the police?
6. I received a citation. How do I pay it or contest it?
7. How can I get a copy of a police or accident report?
8. Is there a curfew for juveniles in Edina?
9. How do I get property back or contact the lost and found?
10. I want to thank an officer or Police staff member. How do I do that?
11. Can I file a complaint online against a police officer or other Edina Police Department member?
12. How do I apply for a permit to purchase a gun or report a firearm transfer?
13. How do I properly dispose of medication?
14. Are there any predatory offenders in the community, and where do they live?
15. Where can I report elder abuse?
16. Where can I get help for domestic abuse?
17. May I park on the street in the winter?
18. How can I make a donation to help prevent crime in Edina?