How do I request a zoning verification letter?

To request a zoning letter please contact Liz Olson, Administrative Support Specialist directly at [email protected] or 952-826-0465. Zoning letters require a payment of $175.00 per address. Checks can be made payable to "The City of Edina" and mailed to Edina City Hall (Attention Liz Olson) at 4801 W. 50th St., Edina MN 55424.

Show All Answers

1. How do I comment on a current project proposal?
2. Are group homes allowed in Edina?
3. How do I request a zoning verification letter?
4. Does the City allow vacation rental by owners?
5. How do I locate my corner property irons?
6. How do I find what a property is zoned?
7. What regulations apply to fences?
8. Where can I place a driveway on my property?
9. Where can I build a shed on my property?
10. Where can I park/store recreational vehicles, boats, ATVs, snowmobiles, etc.?
11. When does the Planning Commission meet?
12. Does the City require a renter's license?
13. Does the City allow pool rental by owners?