How can I get a copy of a police or accident report?

You must apply in person during regular business hours, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays and weekends. Please bring your driver’s license or other identification as it may be required to release the report.

For copies of reports, there is no charge for the first 10 pages. After that, the charge is 25 cents per page.

For more information, please call 952-826-1610.

Show All Answers

1. Is there a curfew for juveniles in Edina?
2. May I park on the street in the winter?
3. How can I get fingerprinted?
4. Does the City have an alarm policy?
5. Do you allow soliciting in Edina?
6. How do I get property back or contact the lost and found?
7. If I’m in a car accident, do I need to call the police?
8. I received a citation. How do I pay it or contest it?
9. How can I get a copy of a police or accident report?
10. How do I properly dispose of medication?
11. Are there any predatory offenders in the community, and where do they live?
12. Where can I report elder abuse?
13. Where can I get help for domestic abuse?
14. How can I make a donation to help prevent crime in Edina?