Residential Fencing Regulations?
- In the City of Edina Fences cannot exceed four (4) feet in height in the front yard and side street setback areas.
- In the City of Edina maximum fence height in the side and rear yard is six (6) feet.
- Finished side of fence is to face neighboring properties.
- If a corner lot, or lot with special circumstances (i.e. abutting commercial, industrial or busy street) please contact the Planning Division at 952-826-0369.
- The City of Edina requires pools to be entirely fenced with a non-climbable fence with a minimum height of four (4) feet. The fence gate is to be self-closing and self-latching.