Does the City require a renter's license?

Yes. As of November 2019, rental owners or property management must apply for the rental license annually. The license will be effective on date applied/approved for. For more information on rental licensing, contact the Health Department at 952-826-1656. 

Short-term rentals, such Airbnb and VRBO, are not permitted in Edina. For more information on short-term rentals, contact the Planning Department at 952-826-0369.

Show All Answers

1. How do I comment on a current project proposal?
2. Are group homes allowed in Edina?
3. How do I request a zoning verification letter?
4. Does the City allow vacation rental by owners?
5. How do I locate my corner property irons?
6. How do I find what a property is zoned?
7. What regulations apply to fences?
8. Where can I place a driveway on my property?
9. Where can I build a shed on my property?
10. Where can I park/store recreational vehicles, boats, ATVs, snowmobiles, etc.?
11. When does the Planning Commission meet?
12. Does the City require a renter's license?
13. Does the City allow pool rental by owners?