I received a citation. How do I pay it or contest it?

Payment can be made online, in mail, in person or over the phone with the Violations Bureau. If you would like to contest the citation you must also contact the Violations Bureau. 

For more details about how to pay or contest a citation visit the Hennepin County Violations Bureau website.

Mailing address:

District Court Administrator
c/o Violations Bureau
300 South Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55487-0014

Phone: (612) 348-2040

Website: www.mncourts.gov/Hennepin

Show All Answers

1. Is there a curfew for juveniles in Edina?
2. May I park on the street in the winter?
3. How can I get fingerprinted?
4. Does the City have an alarm policy?
5. Do you allow soliciting in Edina?
6. How do I get property back or contact the lost and found?
7. If I’m in a car accident, do I need to call the police?
8. I received a citation. How do I pay it or contest it?
9. How can I get a copy of a police or accident report?
10. How do I properly dispose of medication?
11. Are there any predatory offenders in the community, and where do they live?
12. Where can I report elder abuse?
13. Where can I get help for domestic abuse?
14. How can I make a donation to help prevent crime in Edina?