The following services are suspended:
- The Edina Police Department has suspended issuing permits to peddlers and solicitors. All police tours and ride-alongs are canceled at this time.
- Blood pressure checks have been suspended at Fire Station 1, 6250 Tracy Ave.
- The Public Works Department has suspended all calls that require workers to go into residential homes unless it is an emergency (no water, burst water meter, etc.). When Public Works employees enter a home during an emergency, they are wearing personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves and goggles.
- The Assessing Division has suspended field inspections of local properties.
- Routine street sweeping has been discontinued, but crews are still sweeping in critical areas such as the streets seal-coated in 2019 and those streets that are directly adjacent to lakes and creeks.