Yes, Edina residents may drop off their completed absentee ballot at our new drop-off site located in the parking lot of Edina City Hall, 4801 W. 50th St. You can stay in your car.
Enter off 50th Street and follow the signs to the drop-off tent. You will exit onto Grange Road.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays.
Due to the high turnout, there may be a wait. Please do the following before you arrive to speed the process for you and everyone else:
- Bring only the Signature Envelope with your ballot sealed inside. Do not bring the mailing/transmittal envelope.
- Put both your driver’s license number and last four digits of your social security number on your signature envelope. This ensures it will match what you submitted when registering and prevent your ballot from being rejected or held up.
- Sign your Signature Envelope before you arrive.
- If you are dropping off a ballot for someone else (you may drop off up to 3 total ballots), make sure all the above information is complete before you arrive. You also will need to show your ID to the Elections staff and fill out an agent delivery log.
- No ballots may be dropped off inside City Hall.
Important note: The ballot drop-off closes at 3 p.m. Nov. 3.