Fill out and submit annually for a new or renewal of a parking ramp license. The fee is $140.
- Completed annual engineer's inspection form
- Completed Engineer's Report
- Certificate of liability insurance or proof of insurance
- Workers' compensation form, unless exempt
Required if you have one
Provide only if you do not have a Federal Tax ID
The inspection shall be performed annually, not more than 150 days prior to the application for a new license or the renewal of a license.
Upload a valid Certificate of Insurance or proof of insurance that includes insurance company name, policy number and expiration date.
I am not required to have workers' compensation liability coverage because:
Application is hereby submitted for a license to operate a parking ramp within The City of Edina, Minnesota, in accordance with the ordinances of the city regarding the same (Ref-Edina City Code Section 10-570. Parking Ramps)
* indicates a required field