City of Edina Form Center

Find your form, fill it out and submit online.


Please do not sign in before or while filling out a form due to a technical issue. Simply fill it out without signing in. For forms requiring payment, when you reach the payment part, check out as a guest.

Payments (if required): Once you've filled out the form, select Proceed to Checkout to complete your transaction as a guest. You do not need a Paypal account. You will be asked for your name, address and email so you can receive a payment receipt. You will be able to enter credit card information on a later screen.

For security, account/profile passwords expire after 90 days of no use.

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Building Construction Complaint

  1. When to Use This Form
    Fill out this form to report complaints such as noise, drainage or site conditions about a building currently under construction, whether a house or commercial building.
  2. Reporting On-Street Parking Issues
    To report on-street parking problems from construction crews, please call the Edina Police non-emergency line at 952-826-1610.
  3. Emergencies
    If there is an immediate threat, such as a downed live power line or gas leak, do not use this form. Call 911.
  4. Construction Project Type*
  5. Type of Complaint*
    Check all that apply
  6. Would You Like To Be Contacted?
  7. Public Data Advisory*
    The information you provide on this form is considered public record and would be released upon request.
  8. Leave This Blank:

  9. This field is not part of the form submission.