Greetings to all musical performers interested in applying for the 2020 Centennial Lakes Park Summer Concert Series line-up! We welcome applications from all types of family-friendly musical performers.
The submission deadline is Jan. 11, 2020
- Evening Concerts held Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays, 7-8 p.m.
- You will need to arrive at least 1 hour in advance to set up.
- Children’s Concert Series held Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon – 12:45 p.m.
- The concert series begins in June and runs through the end of August.
- Stipend of $150 for evening concerts and $250 for noon children’s performers - sound equipment may be provided by Centennial Lakes Park or by performer.
- Payment is processed prior to the concert and will be made at the performance.
- Concert attendance varies greatly. Average attendance is 350 people.
- Concerts are outdoors in a family-friendly setting; performers are seated under the cover of the Amphitheater.
Please supply the following for the booking agent or person responsible for the band's calendar
Please provide the following so we can know more about your band.
This photo may be used for promotional purposes if your band is selected to perform.
Please paste a link to a YouTube or other band video
The Selection Committee will review and discuss the audio and video samples provided by applicants and determine the top candidates to offer a position on our schedule. The Selection Committee plans to finalize their choices by Feb. 8, 2020, and contact those selected to confirm dates in the lineup by Feb. 22, 2020.
Contact Assistant Park Manager Laura Knollmaier with more questions by calling 952-833-958 or emailing Lfulton@EdinaMN.gov.
Information you provide in this form is considered public record and would be available to persons requesting it. Social Security Numbers are not public record.
Thank you for considering performing at the popular Centennial Lakes Summer Concert Series.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field