Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Between 11:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. weekdays only June 11 to Aug. 14.
Preschool-age groups may enter the zero-depth swimming area at 10 a.m.
$9.50 per person (including non-swimming children or chaperones) group rate plus tax. Group rate applies to 25 or more paid admissions.
Pay at arrival by credit card, cash or organization/group check. Personal checks are not accepted.
This form is only a request. You must receive confirmation of your reservation before your visit to the Edina Aquatic Center.
Choose between 11:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. weekdays June 3-Aug. 16.
A selected time does not mean it is available. Your date request and reservation will be confirmed via email.
We recommend three hours of swim time for each group. If other groups are not scheduled, we may be able to accommodate a longer time block. However, we have found three hours is usually the perfect length.
Minimum of 1 chaperone per 10 children.
The Lost Wave is our Flow Rider Surf Simulator. Admission can be added for your group for an additional $5 per person. Additional waivers and rules apply.
- All adults and children that are swimming must wear appropriate swim attire. No street clothes allowed.
- If your group is larger than 200 people you must divide into two separate field trip dates.
- We generally only schedule one large group or two to three small groups at a time.
- If children in your group play in Oakwood Forest (the dry play area), please provide a chaperone in that area.
- Food may be purchased at our Galley Grill concession stand. No outside food or coolers allowed, however there is an adjacent area to the Aquatic Center where groups may gather.
- Bus parking is allowed in the main parking lot just east of the Aquatic Center. Southdale Center mall also can accommodate bus parking.
- Please remind your participants to be respectful of others and of Aquatic Center Property. A list of pool rules will be sent with your reservation confirmation.
If you have questions about group reservation, please contact Edina Aquatic Center Assistant Manager Dawn Beitel at dbeitel@EdinaMN.gov or 952-833-9543
Some of the information you submit on this form is considered public data by law. Public data is available to anyone who makes a request for such information.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field