1. Employees must be prohibited from touching, petting, or otherwise handling dogs.
2. Employees and patrons must not allow dogs to come into contact with serving dishes, utensils, tableware, linens, paper products, or any other items involved in food service operations.
3. Patrons must keep their dogs on a leash at all times and must keep their dogs under reasonable control.
4. Dogs must not be allowed on chairs, tables, or other furnishings.
5. Dog waste must be cleaned immediately and the area sanitized.
The sign required by this section shall be posted within the designated dog area in a manner and place that is conspicuous to employees and patrons. Additionally, a clearly printed sign shall be posted within the entry of the establishment that indicates where dogs are allowed on the premises.
THE MINNESOTA DATA PRACTICES ACT requires that we inform you of your rights about the private data we are requesting on this form. Private data is available to you, but not to the public. We are requesting this data to determine your eligibility for an addendum to your license from the City of Edina. Providing the data may disclose information that could cause your application to be denied. You are not legally required to provide the data, however, refusing to supply the data may cause your license to not be processed. Under MS 270.72, the City of Edina is required to provide the Minnesota Department of Revenue your MN Tax ID Number or Social Security Number. This information may be used to deny the issuance, renewal or transfer of your license if you owe the Minnesota Department of Revenue delinquent taxes, penalties, or interest. The Department of Revenue may supply information to the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, this data can be shared by Edina City Staff, the State of Minnesota Driver License Section, Hennepin County Auditor, Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, Hennepin County Warrant Office, Ramsey County Warrant Office, the Minnesota State Auditor and if required by a court order. Applicant’s residence address and telephone number will be considered public data unless you request this information to be private and provide an alternative address and telephone number. Applicant’s signature on this application indicates applicant has read and understands their right regarding Data Practices.
* indicates a required field