Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Play in the inaugural Braemar Club Championship, which will showcase our top golfers in different divisions.
Dates: Saturday, Sept. 21, and Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019
Tee times: 6:30 am. to 4:30 p.m.
Champions Dinner: 6:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 22
Entry deadline: Sept. 9
Open to all men, ladies and junior golfers who call Braemar Golf Course home by by having a GHIN handicap through Braemar or participate in on of our junior programs.
Gross and Net- Men’s Individual Stroke Play (36 Holes)
- Senior Men's Individual Stroke Play (36 Holes)
- Ladies Individual Stroke Play (18 Holes)
- Senior Ladies Individual Stroke Play (18 Holes)
Boys and Girls division
- Junior’s Championship 18 Individual Stroke Play (18 Holes) - ages 13-17
- Junior’s Academy 9 Individual Stroke Play (9 Holes) - ages 12 and under
(Includes green fee, prizes and one ticket to Champions Dinner)
Men: $120 (2 days)
Ladies: $70 (1 day)
Junior Championship 18 (ages 13-17): $50 (1 day)
Junior Academy 9 (ages 12 & under): $30 (1 day)
Extra guests for Champions Dinner: $20
USGA rules apply.
- 90% of handicap for all Men’s Net Divisions.
- 95% of handicap for all Ladies Net Divisions.
- A player may win only 1 division.
Gross Champion = lowest total score
Net Champion = lowest adjusted net score (total score minus adjusted handicap)
Submit a separate form for each player.
Enter if known
Extra Champions Dinner Guests
Enter number of people joining you ($20 each). Tournament participant's dinner is included in tournament fee.
If you have questions regarding the tournament, please contact Head Golf Professional Jay Meyerhoff at jmeyerhoff@EdinaMN.gov.
I understand that some of the information provided on this form will be public data. Public data is available to anyone who makes a request for such information. My credit card number is not considered public data.
Once you finish this page of information, you will be directed to the payment section. Payment is required to reserve your spot in the tournament.
* indicates a required field