City of Edina Form Center

Sign in is not required.

Payments (if required): Select Proceed to Checkout to complete your transaction as a guest. You do not need a Paypal account. You will be asked for your name, address and email so you can receive a payment receipt. You will be able to enter credit card information on a later screen.

For security, account/profile passwords expire after 90 days of no use.
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
The following form may request personally identifiable or protected health information. Please see our Privacy Policy for details. This form is encrypted. SSL is on to ensure a higher level of security. A recaptcha must be completed before submission, you cannot save progress, and you cannot receive an email copy of the form.

Utility Bill Adjustment Request for Water Leak

  1. The City of Edina offers a one-time billing adjustment for water leaks to residential utility customers when a significant increase in water consumption occurs due to a fixture leak, pipe break, vandalism or similar situation.

    A qualified leak adjustment is limited to a maximum of $500 for one quarterly bill. The City will charge the customer for the gallons of water consumed; however, any gallons over the property's four-year average for the corresponding quarter will be adjusted to the Tier 1 rate.

    Customers requesting an adjustment must complete this form. If a completed form meeting the requirements is approved, the credit will be applied to the customer's account within 30 days of submitting the application.

  2. Account Holder's Name

  3. If Known

  4. List the address of the property you are requesting a bill adjustment for. Must be in Edina. 

  5. Was the Leak Repaired With a Permanent Fix?*
  6. Please upload the repair work receipt. Note: the City does not reimburse for parts or labor.

  7. If you have an additional supporting document, please upload it here.  

  8. Billing Adjustment Requirements and Acknowledgment*

    I have read and understand the requirements to receive a billing adjustment (listed on the Utility Billing Division's Leak Policy and Adjustment Request Form page). If my application is approved, I acknowledge this is a one-time adjustment. I certify the information I provided on this form to be true, accurate and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that my application may be denied if any information is found to be false, misrepresented or incomplete. 

  9. Tennessen Warning*

    You are not required to complete this Utility Bill Adjustment Request for Water Leak, but if you do not complete it, you may not receive an adjustment on your utility bill. All the data provided is public data and will be made accessible to anyone who requests it per the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act.

  10. Leave This Blank: