August 23, 2021
Fall/Winter Activity Registration Begins
Monday, August 23, 2021
Online registration for fall and winter park and recreation activities begins noon Monday, Aug. 23, at EdinaParks.com for Edina residents. Registration for those who live outside Edina begins noon Wednesday, Aug. 25.
The Parks & Recreation Department will offer activities and classes, including golf and skating lessons, youth sports, preschool programs and activities for all ages.
Residents can look forward to receiving a copy of the Activities Directory in their mailboxes outlining programs and activities or they can view it online anytime at EdinaParks.com.
The Edina Parks & Recreation Department is excited to provide a new way to sign up for programs, classes, trips and events. The new system will allow for a more intuitive and easier-to-use experience for participants. Beginning Tuesday, Aug. 17 the new registration site will be viewable to browse and setup an account.
Because a new system will be used, participants must create a new account to register for fall/winter programming even if they have signed up for programs in the past.
Steps to create an account:
- Visit EdinaParks.com and select the “Register for Activities” button
- Select the “Login/Create Your Account” on the upper left, then click the button to “Create Your Account.” On mobile devices, select “Account” in the upper right and click “Sign Up.”
- Select “Individual” to create an account for you and your family.
- For the account information, please use the adult who will be in charge of the account.
- Add family members (you’ll need date of birth for each person).
- Make changes or updates any time by logging in and click the “Account” button in the upper left.
Those in need of financial assistance are encouraged to apply for the Connect Card or Edina Give and Go programs; see the “Scholarships” page at EdinaParks.com.
To learn about activity offerings added during the fall and winter, sign up for email updates by selecting the recreation facility or general parks email list at EdinaMN.gov/CityExtra.
For more information or to register for classes using the Connect Card, call the Parks & Recreation Department at 952-826-0367.